Effective from 1st January 2020
1. Responsible for Data Processing
1.1. HEMERA - COMÉRCIO DE COLCHÕES, SOCIEDADE UNIPESSOAL LIMITADA, with headquarters at Rua Comendador Álvaro Rola 140, Ovar, and with the Identification Number of Legal Person 515528110, hereinafter referred to as "HEMERA".2. General Information
2.1. This Policy is in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) No. 679/2016 of the European Parliament and of the Council and with Portuguese Law, concerning the protection of data on natural persons and the way they are processed.
2.2. For the purposes of this Policy, “personal data” means any information, of any nature and regardless of its support, relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
2.3. This Policy does not apply to legal persons.3. Consent
3.2. “HEMERA”, the entity responsible for the corresponding file, maintains a database with the registration of its customers. The data present in this database are only the data provided by them at the time of registration, being collected and processed automatically, under the terms approved by the National Data Protection Commission of the Portuguese Republic.4. Purpose of Data Processing
4.1. The personal data that we process through this page will only be used for the following purposes:
- Order processing;
- Communication with customers and clarification of doubts;
- Processing of information requests;
- Complaints processing;
- Statistical analysis activities;
- Check, maintain and develop systems and statistical analysis;
- Direct marketing communications (if you have consented to the processing of your personal data for this purpose);
- Preventing and combating fraud;
- Requesting comments on purchased products or services;
- Conducting satisfaction surveys.
4.2. "HEMERA" guarantees the confidentiality of all data provided by its customers. Despite the fact that “HEMERA” proceeds to the collection and processing of data in a safe way and that prevents its loss or manipulation, using the most improved techniques for this purpose, we inform that the collection in open network allows the circulation of personal data without conditions security, running the risk of being seen and used by unauthorized third parties.
4.3. The user consents that the information related to the service contracted with "HEMERA" can be accessed in order to be able to offer additional services to the contractor.
4.4. When collecting personal data, unless the fields indicate otherwise, the user will be able to voluntarily make personal data available, without the lack of response implying a decrease in the quality or quantity of the corresponding services (unless it is otherwise indicated). However, the lack of response to the data, considered mandatory, will imply the impossibility of accessing the service for which the data was requested.
4.5. If you do not agree with the conditions mentioned above, “HEMERA” cannot contract with the user through the pages already identified5. Assignment of Personal Data
5.1. In order to be able to comply with the purpose of this website, “HEMERA” will assign your personal data to other entities, which will treat them, for the following purposes:
- Payment management and processing activities;
- Order management and processing activities;
- Other activities that are within the scope of the contractor.
5.2. The entities to which “HEMERA” will give your personal data to treat them in the terms mentioned above will have the following nature:
- Third parties related to the provision of contracted services;
- Payment management and processing entities.
6.1. “HEMERA” declares that it has implemented and will continue to implement the security measures of a technical and organizational nature necessary to ensure the security of personal data that is provided to it in order to avoid its alteration, loss, treatment and / or unauthorized access, taking into account the current state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
6.2. Personal data are treated with the level of protection legally required to guarantee their security and prevent unauthorized alteration, loss, treatment or access, taking into account the state of technology, with the user being aware and accepting that the security measures Internet security are not impregnable.
6.3. “HEMERA”, whenever accessing any personal data, undertakes to:
- Store them by means of legally enforceable security measures, of a technical and organizational nature, which guarantee their safety, thus avoiding alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the state of technology at all times, nature of the data and the possible risks to which they are exposed;
- Use the data exclusively for the previously defined purposes;
- Make sure that the data are processed only by workers whose intervention is necessary for the provision of the service, being obliged to the duty of secrecy and confidentiality. If there is a possibility that the information may be disclosed to third parties, they should be obliged to maintain due confidentiality in accordance with the provisions of this document.
7. Commercial and Promotional Communications
7.1. One of the purposes for which we process personal data provided by users is to send electronic communications with information relating to commercial and promotional communications. Whenever we make a communication of this type, it will be directed exclusively to users who have previously authorized them and expressly.8. Exercise of Rights
8.1. According to the legal provisions, the user can exercise his rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, opposition and portability at all times, by requesting by registered letter to the following address:
Hemera – Comércio de Colchões, Sociedade Unipessoal Limitada
Rua Comendador Álvaro Rola 140, 3880-345 Ovar, Portugal.9. Legal Authority
9.1. Under current legislation on data protection and treatment, the data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, the National Data Protection Commission (CNPD).